Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:||Jangsu,China|
|Type:||Powder metallurgy sintering|
|Spare parts type:||Powder metallurgy parts|
|Machinery Test report:||Provided|
|Key selling points:||Quality assurance|
|Mould type:||Tungsten steel|
|Material standard:||MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550|
|Application:||Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,|
|Brand Name:||OEM SERVICE|
|After-sales Service:||Online support|
|Processing:||Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining|
|Powder Metallurgr:||High frequency quenching, oil immersion|
|Quality Control:||100% inspection|
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
How do you install and align a flexible coupling properly to ensure optimal performance?
Proper installation and alignment of a flexible coupling are essential to ensure its optimal performance and longevity. Incorrect installation can lead to premature wear, increased vibrations, and potential equipment failure. Below are the steps to install and align a flexible coupling properly:
1. Pre-Installation Inspection:
Before installation, inspect the flexible coupling and its components for any visible damage or defects. Check that the coupling’s size and specifications match the application requirements. Ensure that the shafts and equipment connected to the coupling are clean and free from debris.
2. Shaft Preparation:
Prepare the shafts by removing any oil, grease, or contaminants from the surfaces that will come into contact with the coupling. Ensure that the shaft ends are smooth and free from burrs that could affect the fit of the coupling.
3. Coupling Hub Installation:
Slide the coupling hubs onto the shafts, ensuring they are positioned securely and evenly on each shaft. Use a lubricant recommended by the manufacturer to facilitate the installation and ensure a proper fit.
Proper alignment is critical for the performance and longevity of the flexible coupling. Align the shafts by checking both angular and parallel misalignment. Utilize precision alignment tools, such as dial indicators or laser alignment systems, to achieve accurate alignment. Follow the manufacturer’s alignment specifications and tolerance limits.
5. Tightening Fasteners:
Once the shafts are properly aligned, tighten the coupling’s fasteners to the manufacturer’s recommended torque values. Gradually tighten the fasteners in a cross pattern to ensure even distribution of the load on the coupling hubs. Avoid over-tightening, as it may cause distortion or damage to the coupling.
6. Run-Out Check:
After installation, perform a run-out check to verify that the coupling’s rotating components are balanced and aligned. Excessive run-out can lead to vibrations and reduce the coupling’s performance. If significant run-out is detected, recheck the alignment and address any issues that may be causing it.
Ensure that the flexible coupling is adequately lubricated, following the manufacturer’s recommendations. Proper lubrication reduces friction and wear, enhancing the coupling’s efficiency and reliability.
8. Periodic Inspection and Maintenance:
Regularly inspect the flexible coupling for signs of wear, misalignment, or damage. Address any issues promptly to prevent further problems. Depending on the coupling type and application, scheduled maintenance may include re-greasing, re-alignment, or replacing worn components.
Proper installation and alignment are crucial for ensuring the optimal performance and longevity of a flexible coupling. Following the manufacturer’s guidelines, inspecting the components, achieving accurate alignment, and using the appropriate lubrication are key steps in the installation process. Regular inspection and maintenance help to identify and address potential issues, ensuring the coupling continues to operate smoothly and efficiently in the mechanical system.
Can flexible couplings be used in the aerospace industry for critical applications?
Flexible couplings can be used in the aerospace industry for certain critical applications, but their usage is limited and carefully considered due to the stringent requirements and safety standards in the aerospace field. Here are some key points to consider:
- Specific Applications: In the aerospace industry, flexible couplings are primarily used in non-flight-critical systems or non-safety-critical applications. They are commonly found in auxiliary equipment, ground support systems, and non-flight propulsion systems.
- Weight and Space Constraints: Weight and space are crucial factors in aerospace applications. Flexible couplings must be lightweight and compact to minimize the impact on the overall weight and size of the aircraft or spacecraft.
- High Reliability Requirements: Aerospace systems demand high reliability and fault tolerance. Flexible couplings used in critical applications must meet stringent reliability standards and undergo rigorous testing and certification to ensure their performance under extreme conditions.
- Material Selection: Aerospace-grade materials are necessary to withstand the demanding environment of aerospace applications. These materials should have high strength-to-weight ratios, corrosion resistance, and excellent mechanical properties to handle the stresses and forces experienced during operation.
- Certifications: Flexible couplings used in the aerospace industry must adhere to specific certifications and standards, such as those set by organizations like the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in the United States or the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) in Europe.
- Redundancy and Safety Measures: In critical systems, redundancy and safety measures are paramount. Flexible couplings used in aerospace applications must be designed with redundancy features to ensure the system’s continued functionality in the event of a failure.
- Temperature and Environmental Considerations: Aerospace systems experience a wide range of temperatures and environmental conditions. Flexible couplings must be able to operate reliably in extreme temperatures, high altitudes, and other challenging environments encountered during flight or space missions.
While flexible couplings have their place in certain aerospace applications, flight-critical and safety-critical systems typically rely on rigid, precision-engineered couplings. These rigid couplings offer higher levels of torque transmission and precision but require careful alignment and installation.
Ultimately, the selection of flexible couplings for aerospace applications must undergo a thorough engineering evaluation and be approved by the relevant regulatory authorities to ensure the highest level of safety and performance in critical aerospace systems.
How do flexible couplings compare to other types of couplings in terms of performance?
Flexible couplings offer distinct advantages and disadvantages compared to other types of couplings, making them suitable for specific applications. Here is a comparison of flexible couplings with other commonly used coupling types in terms of performance:
- Rigid Couplings:
Rigid couplings are simple in design and provide a solid connection between two shafts, allowing for precise torque transmission. They do not offer any flexibility and are unable to compensate for misalignment. As a result, rigid couplings require accurate shaft alignment during installation, and any misalignment can lead to premature wear and increased stress on connected equipment. Rigid couplings are best suited for applications where shaft alignment is precise, and misalignment is minimal, such as in well-aligned systems with short shaft spans.
- Flexible Couplings:
Flexible couplings, as discussed previously, excel at compensating for misalignment between shafts. They offer angular, parallel, and axial misalignment compensation, reducing stress on connected components and ensuring smooth power transmission. Flexible couplings are versatile and can handle various applications, from light-duty to heavy-duty, where misalignment, vibration damping, or shock absorption is a concern. They provide a cost-effective solution for many industrial, automotive, and machinery applications.
- Oldham Couplings:
Oldham couplings are effective at compensating for angular misalignment while maintaining constant velocity transmission. They offer low backlash and electrical isolation between shafts, making them suitable for precision motion control and applications where electrical interference must be minimized. However, Oldham couplings have limited capacity to handle parallel or axial misalignment, and they may not be suitable for applications with high torque requirements.
- Gear Couplings:
Gear couplings are robust and can handle high torque levels, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications such as mining and steel mills. They offer good misalignment compensation and have a compact design. However, gear couplings are relatively more expensive and complex than some other coupling types, and they may generate more noise during operation.
- Disc Couplings:
Disc couplings provide excellent misalignment compensation, including angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. They have high torsional stiffness, making them ideal for applications where accurate torque transmission is critical. Disc couplings offer low inertia and are suitable for high-speed applications. However, they may be more sensitive to shaft misalignment during installation, requiring precise alignment for optimal performance.
The choice of coupling type depends on the specific requirements of the application. Flexible couplings excel in compensating for misalignment and vibration damping, making them versatile and cost-effective solutions for many applications. However, in situations where high torque, precision, or specific electrical isolation is necessary, other coupling types such as gear couplings, disc couplings, or Oldham couplings may be more suitable. Proper selection, installation, and maintenance of the coupling are essential to ensure optimal performance and reliability in any mechanical system.
editor by CX 2023-08-18