Product Name: Flexible Quick Universal Hose Connector Pipe Fitting Stainless Steel Groove Shaft Coupling
|Key:grooved pipe fitting,steel pipe connector,hardware,elbow,steel pipe coupling
|Material:ductile iron/35CrMo/alloy steel/Carbon Steel
|Surface Treatment:Spray or dip paint and other corrosion resistant treatment
|Packaging:Plastic bags for internal use and wooden cases for external use
|Shipping:FedEx,EMS,DHL,AIR or Sea
|Payment:T/T,L/C,Money gram,Western union
|Application:Fire,water supply,Mining pipe
1. Rich manufacturing experience.
2. Design ability.
We have excellent design and development staff.
3. Perfect equipment.
All kinds of production equipment more than 80 sets, professional inspection, testing equipment more than 50 sets.
4. Strict quality control.
Product manufacturing quality in accordance with ISO90001 quality management system requirements.
5. Serve customers attentively.
(1) 24-hour specially-assigned personnel to solve problems for you.
(2) High production efficiency and punctual delivery.
(3) Perfect after-sales service.
HangZhou Tontr Pipeline System Co., Ltd. is located in the beautiful coastal city of HangZhou. It is a professional national-level high-tech industry engaged in the design, development, manufacture and sales of high-pressure pipeline systems.
The company has passed international management system certifications. Product design and development, production process, and quality control are strictly implemented in accordance with the ISO9001 quality management system requirements; product performance meets the requirements of FM, UL, GB5135.11, GB/T8259 and other domestic and foreign standards.
The main products for long-distance liquid supply system.The main function is to transport liquids such as high-pressure emulsion and high-pressure spray to the partial opening of the working face at a high pressure, to provide power for the hydraulic support of the working face, the self-movement of the loader and the tail of the belt conveyor, etc. Provide high pressure water.
The company has solved the connection and installation of pipeline systems for many large state-owned enterprises, and has won wide acclaim from customers.
Pursuing product quality and serving customers with heart is our company’s philosophy.Hope we can cooperate with all customers who have needs for a long time.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer?
A. Yes, we are A manufacturer, and our products have been certified by ISO and other international management systems.
Q2: What’s your delivery time?
B. Depending on the order quantity and your location, it will take about 15-30 days.
Q3: What are your payment terms?
C. We accept 30% T/T in advance and 70% during shipment or at L/C sight.
Q4: Do you provide samples?
D: If you need some samples for testing, we can make them according to your requirements. Samples will be prepared and sent by express within a week, usually arriving within 4-7 days. You need to pay for the sample and shipping fee.
Q5: Can you design and manufacture specifically for customers?
E: Of course. Our design and development personnel can design and produce products according to your needs.
Q6:Could we pay a visit to your factory?
Yes,you are always welcome to our factory.
Can flexible couplings be used in heavy-duty applications such as mining and construction?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in heavy-duty applications such as mining and construction, where the equipment operates under challenging conditions and encounters high loads, vibrations, and misalignments. Flexible couplings offer several advantages that make them suitable for these demanding environments:
- Misalignment Compensation: Heavy-duty equipment in mining and construction may experience misalignment due to the rough terrain, uneven surfaces, or heavy loads. Flexible couplings can handle both angular and parallel misalignment, ensuring smooth power transmission even in these adverse conditions.
- Shock and Vibration Absorption: Mining and construction operations often involve high-impact loads and vibrations. Flexible couplings can dampen and absorb these shocks, protecting the connected components from damage and reducing wear and tear on the equipment.
- Torsional Stiffness: While flexible couplings are designed to accommodate misalignment, they still maintain a certain level of torsional stiffness to transmit torque efficiently. This is crucial in heavy-duty applications, where high torque is required to drive the machinery.
- Corrosion and Contamination Resistance: In mining and construction environments, equipment may be exposed to dust, dirt, water, and chemicals. Flexible couplings made from corrosion-resistant materials can withstand these harsh conditions, ensuring reliable performance and longevity.
- High Torque Transmission: Heavy-duty machinery often requires high torque transmission between the driving and driven components. Flexible couplings are capable of transmitting high torque efficiently, which is essential for the operation of large-scale equipment.
- Reduced Downtime: The robustness and reliability of flexible couplings in heavy-duty applications contribute to reduced downtime. By minimizing the impact of misalignment, shocks, and vibrations, flexible couplings help prevent unexpected breakdowns and maintenance issues.
When selecting a flexible coupling for heavy-duty applications, it’s important to consider the specific requirements of the machinery and the operating conditions. Factors such as the type of equipment, torque and speed requirements, environmental conditions, and expected loads should be taken into account.
Overall, flexible couplings are a versatile solution for power transmission in heavy-duty applications, providing the necessary flexibility, durability, and performance to withstand the challenges posed by the mining and construction industries.
How does a flexible coupling handle alignment issues in long-distance shaft connections?
In long-distance shaft connections, it is common to encounter alignment issues due to factors such as thermal expansion, foundation settlement, or machinery shifts. Flexible couplings play a crucial role in handling these alignment issues and ensuring efficient power transmission. Here’s how they achieve this:
- Misalignment Compensation: Flexible couplings are designed to accommodate both angular and parallel misalignments between shafts. When the shafts are not perfectly aligned, the flexibility of the coupling allows it to bend or flex, reducing the transmission of misalignment forces to connected equipment.
- Reduced Stress on Equipment: By absorbing and compensating for misalignment, flexible couplings reduce the stress and loads imposed on connected machinery. This feature is particularly important in long-distance shaft connections, where misalignment can be more pronounced.
- Torsional Flexibility: In addition to angular and parallel misalignments, long-distance shaft connections may also experience torsional misalignment. Flexible couplings can handle torsional flexibility, allowing smooth torque transmission even if the connected shafts have slightly different rotational speeds.
- Vibration Damping: Long-distance shaft connections can be susceptible to vibrations due to the extended span and potential resonance. Flexible couplings help dampen these vibrations, protecting the connected equipment from excessive wear and fatigue.
- Resilience to Shock Loads: Long-distance shaft connections in industrial settings may experience shock loads due to sudden starts, stops, or equipment malfunctions. Flexible couplings can absorb and dissipate some of these shock loads, safeguarding the connected components.
- Longevity: By mitigating the effects of misalignment, vibrations, and shock loads, flexible couplings contribute to the longevity of the connected equipment and reduce maintenance and replacement costs over time.
When selecting a flexible coupling for long-distance shaft connections, it is essential to consider factors such as the degree of misalignment, torque requirements, operating conditions, and the environment in which the coupling will be used. Regular inspection and maintenance of the flexible coupling can further enhance its performance and ensure reliable operation in long-distance shaft connections.
Can you explain the different types of flexible coupling designs available?
There are several types of flexible coupling designs available, each with its unique construction and characteristics. These designs are tailored to meet specific application requirements and address different types of misalignment and torque transmission needs. Here are some of the most common types of flexible couplings:
- Jaw Couplings: Jaw couplings consist of two hubs with curved jaws and an elastomer spider placed between them. The spider acts as a flexible element and can compensate for angular and parallel misalignment. Jaw couplings are widely used in various industrial applications due to their simple design and effectiveness in handling misalignment and vibration damping.
- Disc Couplings: Disc couplings use thin metallic discs with a series of alternating slits and flanges to connect the shafts. The disc coupling design allows for excellent misalignment compensation, including angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. Disc couplings are known for their high torsional stiffness and precise torque transmission capabilities.
- Gear Couplings: Gear couplings consist of toothed hubs connected by an external sleeve with gear teeth. They are well-suited for applications with high torque and moderate misalignment. Gear couplings offer good misalignment compensation and high torque capacity, making them popular in heavy-duty industrial applications.
- Beam Couplings: Beam couplings use a single piece of flexible material, often a metal beam, to connect the shafts. The material’s flexibility allows for angular and axial misalignment compensation. Beam couplings are compact, lightweight, and provide low inertia, making them suitable for applications with high-speed requirements.
- Bellows Couplings: Bellows couplings consist of a bellows-like flexible structure that connects the two hubs. They can compensate for angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. Bellows couplings are known for their high torsional stiffness and ability to maintain constant velocity transmission.
- Oldham Couplings: Oldham couplings use three discs, with the middle one having a perpendicular slot. This design allows for angular misalignment compensation while transmitting torque between the hubs. Oldham couplings are often used when electrical isolation between shafts is required.
Each flexible coupling design has its strengths and limitations, and the choice depends on factors such as the application’s torque requirements, misalignment conditions, operating environment, and speed. Proper selection of the coupling type ensures optimal performance, efficiency, and reliability in various mechanical systems and rotating machinery.
editor by CX 2023-10-07