Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:
|Powder metallurgy sintering
|Spare parts type:
|Powder metallurgy parts
|Machinery Test report:
|Key selling points:
|MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550
|Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,
|Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining
|High frequency quenching, oil immersion
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Using Jaw Couplings in Precision Motion Control Systems
Jaw couplings are versatile mechanical couplings commonly used in various industrial applications for transmitting torque between two shafts. While they offer many benefits such as simplicity, cost-effectiveness, and ease of installation, they may not be the best choice for precision motion control systems that require extremely accurate and repeatable positioning. The following factors should be considered when using jaw couplings in precision motion control systems:
- Backlash: Jaw couplings typically have some degree of backlash due to the clearance between the jaws and the spacers. This can introduce positional errors and limit the ability to achieve precise movements, especially in systems that require bidirectional positioning.
- Angular and Parallel Misalignment: While jaw couplings can accommodate some degree of misalignment, precision motion control systems often require tight tolerances and minimal misalignment to achieve accurate positioning. In such cases, more rigid and flexible couplings, such as servo couplings or beam couplings, may be preferred.
- Torsional Stiffness: In precision motion control, minimizing torsional wind-up and maintaining torsional stiffness is essential for precise and responsive movements. Jaw couplings may not provide the required level of torsional stiffness needed for high-performance motion control applications.
- Resonance and Vibration: In precision motion systems, avoiding resonance and minimizing vibration is crucial for stability and accuracy. The damping characteristics of jaw couplings may not be sufficient to suppress vibrations and resonant frequencies, which can adversely affect performance.
While jaw couplings are widely used in general industrial applications, precision motion control systems often demand more specialized and precise coupling solutions. Some alternatives that are better suited for precision motion control applications include servo couplings, beam couplings, and disc couplings. These couplings offer higher torsional stiffness, lower backlash, and better overall performance for demanding motion control requirements.
When selecting a coupling for precision motion control, it is essential to consider the specific requirements of the application, including torque, speed, misalignment, and stiffness, to ensure the chosen coupling can meet the precision and performance demands of the system.
What are the factors influencing the thermal performance of a jaw coupling?
The thermal performance of a jaw coupling is influenced by several factors that affect its ability to dissipate heat and handle temperature fluctuations during operation. Here are the key factors that can impact the thermal performance of a jaw coupling:
- Material Selection: The choice of materials used in the construction of the jaw coupling plays a significant role in its thermal performance. High-quality materials with good thermal conductivity can efficiently dissipate heat, reducing the risk of overheating and premature wear. Common materials used in jaw couplings include steel, aluminum, and various elastomers.
- Elastomer Spider: The elastomer spider in the jaw coupling is a crucial component that can influence thermal performance. The type of elastomer and its specific characteristics, such as hardness and thermal conductivity, can affect the coupling’s ability to absorb and dissipate heat generated during operation.
- Operating Speed: The rotational speed of the coupling impacts its thermal performance. Higher operating speeds can generate more heat due to increased friction and stress on the coupling components. It is essential to ensure that the jaw coupling is rated for the specific operating speed of the application to prevent overheating and premature failure.
- Torque and Load: The torque and load applied to the jaw coupling can also influence its thermal performance. Higher torque and load levels can result in increased heat generation. Properly sizing the coupling based on the application’s torque and load requirements is essential to prevent excessive heat buildup.
- Operating Environment: The environment in which the jaw coupling operates can impact its thermal performance. For example, if the coupling is located in an area with limited airflow or high ambient temperatures, it may experience reduced heat dissipation capabilities. On the other hand, an environment with good ventilation can help in maintaining the coupling’s thermal performance.
- Lubrication: Some jaw couplings may require lubrication to reduce friction and heat generation. Proper lubrication can enhance the coupling’s thermal performance and extend its service life. It is essential to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines regarding the type and frequency of lubrication to ensure optimal performance.
- Continuous vs. Intermittent Operation: The thermal performance of a jaw coupling can also be influenced by the nature of its operation—continuous or intermittent. Intermittent operation allows the coupling to cool down between cycles, reducing the overall heat buildup compared to continuous operation, which may lead to higher operating temperatures.
Overall, careful consideration of these factors is crucial in ensuring the efficient thermal performance of a jaw coupling. Proper selection, installation, and maintenance of the coupling based on the specific application requirements can help prevent overheating, reduce wear, and prolong the coupling’s lifespan.
Use of Jaw Couplings in Various Industries for Power Transmission
Jaw couplings are widely used in different industries for power transmission due to their many advantages, including their ability to handle misalignment, shock loads, and vibrations. Some of the industries that commonly use jaw couplings include:
- Manufacturing: Jaw couplings are extensively used in manufacturing machinery such as conveyors, mixers, and packaging equipment.
- Automotive: In the automotive industry, jaw couplings are employed in various applications, including engine-driven accessories and conveyor systems in assembly lines.
- Agriculture: Farming equipment, such as tractors and harvesting machines, often use jaw couplings to transmit power from the engine to different attachments.
- Material Handling: Jaw couplings are found in material handling equipment like forklifts, cranes, and hoists.
- Water and Wastewater: Pumps and compressors used in water and wastewater treatment plants frequently utilize jaw couplings for power transmission.
- Food and Beverage: Jaw couplings are used in food processing machinery where cleanliness, reliability, and flexibility are essential.
- Textile: Textile manufacturing equipment, such as looms and spinning machines, often use jaw couplings to transmit power from motors to various components.
- Packaging: Packaging machines and equipment benefit from jaw couplings’ ability to absorb shocks and vibrations.
- Printing: Printing presses and related machinery commonly use jaw couplings for their precise power transmission.
These are just a few examples, but jaw couplings are found in numerous other industries where power transmission and motion control are critical aspects of the equipment’s operation. Their ease of installation, maintenance, and high-performance capabilities make them a popular choice for a wide range of applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-05